Friday 1 February 2013

Do you See?


As we started walking
the 'Moonset' made me smile
It looked like a pair of eyebrows above
one eye open
one eye closed.
(How come we have the word Sunset but not Moonset?)


Polished tidal ice sculptures


I see a duck
perhaps
and a seal shape
seems appropriate


Some creature craning it's neck
watching us go by


A snowboard perhaps


I was just going to write 'violence' beneath this for some reason
then I saw the snake coming in from the top!
Anyhooo
have fun seeing things today.

3 comments:

  1. It's always fun to look for shapes in the natural world - clouds, tree canopies, ice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was Jonathon Livingston Seagul flying ethereally above the moon lol
    Its a delightful story

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Livingston_Seagull

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.