Tuesday 4 November 2014

Connections Fibre Artists Shows


The Grange Gallery in Mississauga
Opening today at 4 p.m.
My "Life Rings" piece is there.


Another Connections show 'Celebrate The Seven" 
is on at the Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre
until November 30th.
Quite frankly I don't know what pieces of mine are there
since both my pieces were sold to lovely women
at the last venue.

And of course more locally the Artist's Way Cooperative
has a show "Breaking Patterns" opening
 at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia in Yarmouth
on Friday November 7th at 6 p.m.

Busy times!
Now I am gearing up for a new body of work.

4 comments:

  1. Truly wonderful that your work is on display for all to see. Its always beautiful. Selfishly I'm getting excited just thinking about your 'new body of work'! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will try to get out there.....thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.