Tuesday 30 June 2015

Shoreline Shapes


Many mornings
I trot (slight exaggeration!) along behind the RP's
mind wandering
trance-like
and then all of a sudden
something snaps me back to the present.
Today it was this shape at water's edge....


....and right next to that another one.
Eroded marks
Tidal shapes
reflected.
Think I need to work out how I would stitch these.


Then the black ducks appeared
and reminded me of how my mother
tried in vain to keep the family together as we walked.
She always complained that we looked like a line of ducks.


They made a right turn
and headed straight for us
but it was the ripples in the water
I had to record for stitching's sake.


2 comments:

  1. I think there is always inspiration around us if we stop to look. As always I'll be waiting to see how you capture todays' moments in stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can click on claim as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.