Friday 18 March 2016

Happy Birthday Mark!


The youngest of my boys
came into our lives
39 years ago today.
Such a precious little being.
He was a quiet calm little thing
who loved watching every move
and hearing every noisy sound his older brothers made.


He soon caught up with his brothers
and loved hockey from that first wobbly time on ice.
Loved soccer
Loved fishing and still does


He wanted to be an artist from very early on.


Thank you Mark for bringing so much love into our lives.
You fill our hearts with pride.
The dimples never left!


And then he found his beautiful and talented Donna


Then Ashley came along
to fill all our hearts with even more love!


 So now there are three!

Sorry about the love-fest!
Just ignore it if you are not family!

10 comments:

  1. How could I ignore your family!! I love seeing these pictures - especially the three of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I ignore your family!! I love seeing these pictures - especially the three of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post - it will strike a chord with all of us mothers out here, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I see the dimples never left1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, no...I don't ignore family! Yours is beautiful :) Happy birthday to your boy (mine was 35 in Sept.) I notice how his expression in the first pic looks so much like Ashley's. And dimples rock! I'm completely partial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a truly beautiful family you have, Penny...blessings to all! Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Mark was the young man whom I astounded at the show in Toronto by walking up to him and saying hello to him from you. Poor guy! He recovered quite nicely and we had a nice little chat. Happy birthday Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not family but cannot ignore that wonderful tribute! Mark sounds lovely as does Donna and little Ashley is GORGEOUS!! i could easily write a similar story about our darling daughter and her dear husband abd our perfectly marvellous little Grandboy! Don't we have FABULOUS children!!! Happy birthday, Mark !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for doing this ... it's quite wonderful to know more about you & yours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.